Thursday, December 4, 2014

Book recommendations!

I love horror and cute books!
Eggs is one that I got a while ago. Eggs on amazon. It's written by Jerry Spinelli. The story about a young boy meeting a teenager girl and their adventures.
Another book I'd recommend would be The Old Willis Place. The Old Willis Place on amazon. It's written by Mary Downing Hall whom has written many other ghost stories. This one is about a sister and a brother meeting a young girl whom moved with her dad.

Hope you enjoy my recommendations! Cya!  =(^-^)=

3 comments:

  1. That book sounds so cool. emmi jazz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry Spinelli is one of my very fav authors. You must read Loser as well as Milkweed. Both are SO good. I haven't read your second recommendation- it's going on my "to read" list.
    Mrs.Goins

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav is The Old Willis Place.


    Emily

    ReplyDelete